Saturday, June 16, 2007

willkommen!

This is my new blog for my stay in Stuttgart, Germany. Hope you enjoy it!

I arrived in Germany today around 11 am, although only half of my luggage made it to the finish line. Unfortunately, I had most of my business and work attire in the lost half, but I'm optimistic that it'll come in tonight or tomorrow. I've already experienced my first fire alarm here at my place, which I had accidentally thought to be a very obnoxious telephone at first.

Here are some pictures of my apartment. The first set is of the main living and sleeping area.







This is the kitchen.





Here are a couple featuring the windows and the view. As you may know, mostly everything is cooled through windows as opposed to air conditioning.








That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess I am the first blogger! Very happy you made it safely and somewhat settled in you digs. Looks like a great adventure! We miss you. Love, Dad

Avier said...

Looks like an awesome little place! I'm sure you'll make it home in no time. :) I'm sorry about your luggage tho. Man, I know what that's like. :p I hope to talk to you soon! Take care of yourself. *big hug*
-Avier

grady said...

Hey!
Hope you are doing well, looks like you are having a great time. Looking forward to reading of your adventures in Germany (looks like a beautiful place).
Best,
Grady
P.S. My parents send their regards.

Anonymous said...

These pictures and the views from the windows are breathtaking.
Have an awesome day and thanks for the link.
Anne

Anonymous said...

Hi
Love hearing from you!
Gremar

jeanne said...

Jackson. WOW! We are sure missing knowing you are in the states, but so happy for you! We know you will do an awesome job. Sending lots of love, j, h and critters

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie!
I can't believe your Aunt Jeanne posted her comments!!!! Good for her!
Anxious to read more of your adventures!
Love, Greemar

 
eXTReMe Tracker